Jessica Rey (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of October, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Jessica’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Rey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Rey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA|
Jessica Rey, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, USA on Friday, October 15, 1982. Actress who played Alyssa Enrile, the White Ranger, in Power Rangers Wild Force.
Family: She was born in Fort Campbell, Kentucky as the middle of three children. She moved to San Francisco, California, with her family at a young age. Jessica Rey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Rey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Rey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Rey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Rey’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jessica Rey zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 39 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 14,484 days or 347,616 hours. There were precisely 491 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Jessica Rey was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jessica Rey’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jack & Diane" by John Cougar.
On this day in history:
1581 – Commissioned by Catherine De Medici, the 1st ballet "Ballet Comique de la Reine" is staged in Paris.
1815 – Napoleon Bonaparte arrives on island of St Helena to begin his exile.
1951 – Mexican chemist Luis E. Miramontes synthesizes the first oral contraceptive.
1969 – Vietnam Moratorium Day; millions nationwide protest the war.
1993 – Nelson Mandela and South African President F. W. de Klerk awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
5. Jessica Rey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Rey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jessica Rey was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jessica Rey’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Rey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Rey’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jessica Rey’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.