Jessica Robertson (Reality Star) was born on the 12th of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 5. Jessica’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Robertson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Robertson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Louisiana, United States|
Jessica Robertson, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Louisiana, United States on Wednesday, November 12, 1980. Wife of Jules Jeptha “Jep” Robertson who became a part of the Robertson family that stars on A&E’s hit reality show Duck Dynasty.
Family: She has four biological children, Lily, Merritt, Priscilla, and River, and an adopted son named Gus. Jessica Robertson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Robertson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Robertson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Robertson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Robertson’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jessica Robertson zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 40 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 14,908 days or 357,813 hours. There were precisely 505 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 12, 1980|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Jessica Robertson was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jessica Robertson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
764 – Tibetan troops occupy Chang'an, capital of Chinese Tang Dynasty, occupy for fifteen days.
1927 – Leon Trotsky expelled from Soviet Communist Party, paving way for Joseph Stalin.
1942 – Naval Battle of Guadalcanal begins between Allied and Japanese forces in Solomon Islands (WWII).
5. Jessica Robertson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Robertson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jessica Robertson was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jessica Robertson’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Robertson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Robertson’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessica Robertson’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.