Jessica Ussery (Family Member) was born on the 18th of October, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Jessica’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Ussery below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Ussery|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Georgia, United States|
Jessica Ussery, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Georgia, United States on Thursday, October 18, 1979. Became widely known as the former wife of country music star Jason Aldean.
Family: She and Aldean had two daughters before their divorce, Keeley and Kendyl. She later remarried to electric lineman Jake Marlin in 2015. Jessica Ussery father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Ussery’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Ussery is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Ussery’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Ussery’s zodiac sign is Libra
Jessica Ussery zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The American family member has been alive for 15,567 days or 373,611 hours. There were precisely 528 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 18, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Jessica Ussery was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jessica Ussery’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Rise" by Herb Alpert.
On this day in history:
1009 – The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem is destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church's foundations down to bedrock.
1685 – French King Louis XIV revokes Edict of Nantes cancelling rights of French Protestants.
1867 – US takes formal possession of Alaska from Russia having paid $7.2 million.
1931 – American gangster Al Capone convicted of tax evasion.
1962 – James Watson (US), Francis Crick (UK) and Maurice Wilkins (UK) win the Nobel Prize for Medicine for their work in determining the structure of DNA.
5. Jessica Ussery’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Ussery’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Jessica Ussery was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jessica Ussery’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Jessica Ussery was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jessica Ussery’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jessica Ussery’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.