Jessica Walsh (Graphic Designer) was born on the 30th of October, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 1. Jessica’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessica Walsh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessica Walsh|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York, United States|
Jessica Walsh, best known for being a Graphic Designer, was born in New York, United States on Thursday, October 30, 1986. Award-winning graphic designer known for being the “Walsh” of Sagmeister & Walsh. She’s done design work for The Jewish Museum of New York and Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum and has taught at the School of Visual Arts.
Family: Although born in New York, she grew up in neighboring Connecticut. She married Zak Mulligan. Jessica Walsh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessica Walsh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessica Walsh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessica Walsh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessica Walsh’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jessica Walsh zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American graphic designer has been alive for 13,301 days or 319,238 hours. There were precisely 451 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 30, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Jessica Walsh was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Jessica Walsh’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper.
On this day in history:
5. Jessica Walsh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessica Walsh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jessica Walsh was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jessica Walsh’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessica Walsh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessica Walsh’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jessica Walsh’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.