Jessicah Schipper (Swimmer) was born on the 19th of November, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Jessicah’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessicah Schipper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessicah Schipper|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
Jessicah Schipper, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia on Wednesday, November 19, 1986. Swimmer who won back to back gold medals in the 4×100 meter medley at the 2004 and 2008 Olympics, as well as bronze in the 100 and 200 meter butterfly events in 2008.
Family: She was born in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. Jessicah Schipper father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessicah Schipper’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessicah Schipper is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessicah Schipper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessicah Schipper’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jessicah Schipper zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Australian swimmer has been alive for 12,960 days or 311,044 hours. There were precisely 439 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Jessicah Schipper was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jessicah Schipper’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Human" by The Human League.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
1863 – US President Abraham Lincoln delivers his Gettysburg address beginning; "Four score & seven years ago...".
1942 – Operation Uranus: Soviet offensive begins during Battle of Stalingrad, 1 million Soviet soldiers encircle the German Sixth Army.
5. Jessicah Schipper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessicah Schipper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Tiger
Jessicah Schipper was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Jessicah Schipper’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessicah Schipper was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessicah Schipper’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Jessicah Schipper’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.