Jessie Usher (TV Actor) was born on the 29th of February, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 7. Jessie’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jessie Usher below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jessie T. Usher Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Maryland, United States|
Jessie Usher, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Maryland, United States on Saturday, February 29, 1992. American actor best known for his roles in the TV series Level Up and Survivor’s Remorse. In 2016, he appeared in the film Independence Day: Resurgence alongside Liam Hemsworth.
Family: He has two siblings. Jessie Usher father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jessie Usher’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jessie Usher is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jessie Usher’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jessie Usher’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Jessie Usher zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 10,645 days or 255,502 hours. There were precisely 361 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Jessie Usher was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Jessie Usher’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,504,401,149 and there were an estimated 135,687,063 babies born throughout the world in 1992, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Be With You" by Mr. Big.
On this day in history:
5. Jessie Usher’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jessie Usher’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jessie Usher was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jessie Usher’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Jessie Usher was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jessie Usher’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Jessie Usher’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.