Jiemba Sands (Freerunner) was born on the 10th of July, 1996. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 6. Jiemba’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jiemba Sands below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jiemba Sands|
Jiemba Sands, best known for being a Freerunner, was born in Australia on Wednesday, July 10, 1996. Also known as the Fence Guy, he is an Australian free runner, acrobat, stunt actor, and street performer who is best recognized for his acrobatic performances. He shares short clips of his stunts and skills through Instagram where he has over 600,000 followers.
Family: He was born and raised in Tasmania, Australia. His father was also an acrobat and his mother was a dancer. Jiemba Sands father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jiemba Sands’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jiemba Sands is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jiemba Sands’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jiemba Sands’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jiemba Sands zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The Australian freerunner has been alive for 9,825 days or 235,823 hours. There were precisely 333 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 10, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Jiemba Sands was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jiemba Sands’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,831,565,020 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "How Do U Want It" by 2Pac.
On this day in history:
5. Jiemba Sands’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jiemba Sands’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Jiemba Sands was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Jiemba Sands’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Jiemba Sands was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jiemba Sands’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jiemba Sands’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.