Jill Donnelly (Instagram Star) was born on the 8th of July, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 5. Jill’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jill Donnelly below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jill Donnelly|
Jill Donnelly, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in United States on Wednesday, July 8, 1970. Also known as Flippin’ Jill, she is the mother of Ryan, Brennan and Katie Donnelly. She has over 30,000 followers on Instagram.
Family: She raised her three children with her husband Mike. Jill Donnelly father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jill Donnelly’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jill Donnelly is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jill Donnelly’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jill Donnelly’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jill Donnelly zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 18,458 days or 442,991 hours. There were precisely 626 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 8, 1970|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Jill Donnelly was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jill Donnelly’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Mama Told Me (Not To Come)" by Three Dog Night.
On this day in history:
1099 – First Crusade: 15,000 starving Christian soldiers march in religious procession around Jerusalem as its Muslim defenders look on.
1497 – Portuguese navigator Vasco da Gama departs on his first voyage, becoming the 1st European to reach India by sea.
1777 – Vermont introduces new constitution making it the 1st US state to abolish slavery.
5. Jill Donnelly’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jill Donnelly’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Jill Donnelly was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Jill Donnelly’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Jill Donnelly was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jill Donnelly’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jill Donnelly’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.