Jisook (Pop Singer) was born on the 18th of July, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Jisook’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jisook below ↓
Jisook, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in South Korea on Wednesday, July 18, 1990. Multi-talented singer, actress and MC who rose to prominence as the lead singer of the K-pop girl group Rainbow. The group disbanded in 2016, she signed with Dmost Entertainment in 2017.
Family: She was born Kim Jisook. Her mother died of a chronic disease on July 4th of 2011. Jisook father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jisook’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jisook is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jisook’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jisook’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jisook zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The South Korean pop singer has been alive for 11,448 days or 274,756 hours. There were precisely 388 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Jisook was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jisook’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated 138,233,475 babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "She Ain't Worth It" by Glenn Medeiros Featuring Bobby Brown.
On this day in history:
1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf (original title was the catchy "Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice").
1936 – Spanish Civil War : General Francisco Franco issues manifesto and leads an uprising in the Spanish army stationed in Morocco.
64 – Great Fire of Rome begins under the Emperor Nero.
5. Jisook’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jisook’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Jisook was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Jisook’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Jisook was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jisook’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jisook’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.