Joan Cusack (Movie Actress) was born on the 11th of October, 1962. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 3. Joan’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joan Cusack below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joan Mary Cusack|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New York City, New York, USA|
Joan Cusack, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in New York City, New York, USA on Thursday, October 11, 1962. John Cusack’s sister who provided the voice of cowgirl Jessie in Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3. She also became known for her recurring role as the wacky Sheila on Showtimes hit series Shameless.
Family: She married Dick Burke in 1993 and the couple had two sons together: Dylan and Miles. Joan Cusack father’s name is Dick Cusack and mother Ann Paula Cusack. We will continue to update details on Joan Cusack’s family.
Ann Paula Cusack
Education: Joan Mary Cusack attended University of Wisconsin (1984).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joan Cusack is married Dick Burke.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joan Cusack’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joan Cusack’s zodiac sign is Libra
Joan Cusack zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 58 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 21,333 days or 511,992 hours. There were precisely 723 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 11, 1962|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Joan Cusack was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Joan Cusack’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sherry" by The 4 Seasons.
On this day in history:
1138 – Earthquake in Aleppo, Syria, kills an estimated 230,000.
1634 – Burchardi flood - "the second Grote Mandrenke" kills about 15,000 in North Friesland, Denmark and Germany.
1737 – Earthquake kills 300,000 and destroys half of Calcutta, India.
5. Joan Cusack’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joan Cusack’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Joan Cusack was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Joan Cusack’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Joan Cusack was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Joan Cusack’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Joan Cusack’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.