Joaquin Reyes (Comedian) was born on the 16th of August, 1974. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Joaquin’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joaquin Reyes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joaquin Reyes|
Joaquin Reyes, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Albacete, Spain on Friday, August 16, 1974. Known for his roles in the Italian comedy programs Museo Coconut (on the Neox channel) and Muchachada Nui (on the Paramount Comedy network), this comedian and actor also starred from 2002 until 2006 in an equally popular series titled La Hora Chanante.
Family: He was born and raised in the southeastern portion of Spain’s Castilla-La Mancha region. Joaquin Reyes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Joaquin Reyes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joaquin Reyes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joaquin Reyes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joaquin Reyes’s zodiac sign is Leo
Joaquin Reyes zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Spanish comedian has been alive for 18,008 days or 432,212 hours. There were precisely 610 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 16, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Joaquin Reyes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Joaquin Reyes’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Night Chicago Died" by Paper Lace.
On this day in history:
5. Joaquin Reyes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joaquin Reyes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Joaquin Reyes was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Joaquin Reyes’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Joaquin Reyes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Joaquin Reyes’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Joaquin Reyes’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.