Jocelyn Wildenstein (Family Member) was born on the 5th of August, 1945. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Jocelyn’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jocelyn Wildenstein below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jocelyn Wildenstein|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland|
Jocelyn Wildenstein, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland on Sunday, August 5, 1945. The former wife of one of the world’s foremost art dealers who won billions in a divorce and transformed her face to resemble a cat.
Family: She reportedly walked in on her husband, Alec Wildenstein, spending time alone with a 19-year-old Russian model, which was the basis of the couple’s divorce. Jocelyn Wildenstein father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jocelyn Wildenstein’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jocelyn Wildenstein is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jocelyn Wildenstein’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jocelyn Wildenstein’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jocelyn Wildenstein zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 78 years old
The American family member has been alive for 28,614 days or 686,753 hours. There were precisely 970 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 5, 1945|
|AGE:||78 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jocelyn Wildenstein was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Jocelyn Wildenstein’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1945, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Jocelyn Wildenstein’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jocelyn Wildenstein’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Jocelyn Wildenstein was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Jocelyn Wildenstein’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jocelyn Wildenstein was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jocelyn Wildenstein’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Jocelyn Wildenstein’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.