Joe Elliott (Rock Singer) was born on the 1st of August, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Joe’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joe Elliott below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joseph Thomas Elliott Jr.|
|NICKNAME:||Joe Elliot, Zeff, Joe, Joseph Thomas Elliott Jr., Joseph Thomas Elliott|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Sheffield, England, UK|
Joe Elliott, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Sheffield, England, UK on Saturday, August 1, 1959. Lead singer of the rock band Def Leppard who became one of the only original members to play on every one of the band’s albums. The band is known for such hits as “Photograph,” “Two Steps Behind” and “Pour Some Sugar on Me.”
Family: He was married to Karla Rhamdani from 1989 to 1996 and he married Kristine Elliott in 2004. He and Kristine had a son named Finlay in 2009. Joe Elliott father’s name is Joseph Elliott Sr. and mother Cindy Elliott. We will continue to update details on Joe Elliott’s family.
Education: Joseph Thomas Elliott Jr. attended King Edward VII School, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, UK.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joe Elliott is married Kristine Elliott.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joe Elliott’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joe Elliott’s zodiac sign is Leo
Joe Elliott zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 64 years old
The English rock singer has been alive for 23,505 days or 564,134 hours. There were precisely 797 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 1, 1959|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Joe Elliott was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Joe Elliott’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,977,824,686 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lonely Boy" by Paul Anka.
On this day in history:
5. Joe Elliott’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joe Elliott’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Joe Elliott was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Joe Elliott’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Joe Elliott was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Joe Elliott’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Joe Elliott’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.