Joe Manganiello (TV Actor) was born on the 28th of December, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Joe’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joe Manganiello below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joseph Michael Manganiello|
|NICKNAME:||Alcide, Big Dick Richie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA|
Joe Manganiello, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA on Tuesday, December 28, 1976. Best known for his role as a werewolf in HBO’s True Blood, he’s had recurring television roles on ER, One Tree Hill, and How I Met Your Mother.
Family: He dated actress Demi Moore in 2012 and in November 2015, he married Modern Family star Sofia Vergara. Joe Manganiello father’s name is Charles Manganiello and mother Susan Manganiello. We will continue to update details on Joe Manganiello’s family.
Education: Joseph Michael Manganiello attended Mt. Lebanon High School (1995) and Carnegie Mellon University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joe Manganiello is married Sofía Vergara.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joe Manganiello’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joe Manganiello’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Joe Manganiello zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 16,717 days or 401,208 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 28, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Joe Manganiello was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Joe Manganiello’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Joe Manganiello’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joe Manganiello’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Joe Manganiello was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Joe Manganiello’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Joe Manganiello was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Joe Manganiello’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Joe Manganiello’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.