Joel Casamayor (Boxer) was born on the 12th of July, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Joel’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joel Casamayor below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joel Casamayor|
Joel Casamayor, best known for being a Boxer, was born in Cuba on Monday, July 12, 1971. Nicknamed El Cepillo, he was a WBA Super Featherweight Champion, WBO Lightweight Champion, and The Ring Lightweight Champion.
Family: He was married to Escarlin Casamayor from 1998 to 2014. Joel Casamayor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Joel Casamayor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joel Casamayor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joel Casamayor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joel Casamayor’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Joel Casamayor zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Cuban boxer has been alive for 18,180 days or 436,326 hours. There were precisely 616 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1971|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Joel Casamayor was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Joel Casamayor’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated 121,818,445 babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Too Late/I Feel The Earth Move" by Carole King.
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Joel Casamayor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joel Casamayor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Joel Casamayor was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Joel Casamayor’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Joel Casamayor was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Joel Casamayor’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Joel Casamayor’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.