Joey Fatone Jr. (Pop Singer) was born on the 28th of January, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Joey’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joey Fatone Jr. below ↓
|NAME:||Joey Fatone Jr.|
|REAL NAME:||Joey Fatone Jr.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Joey Fatone Jr., best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, January 28, 1977. Singer and performer who got his break with the multi-platinum boy band *NSYNC. He has been a host on The Singing Bee and Family Feud.
Family: He married Kelly Baldwin on September 9, 2004 and they had two children together. Joey Fatone Jr. father’s name is Joe Fatone Sr. and mother Phyllis Fatone. We will continue to update details on Joey Fatone Jr.’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joey Fatone Jr. is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joey Fatone Jr.’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joey Fatone Jr.’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Joey Fatone Jr. zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 16,061 days or 385,478 hours. There were precisely 544 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1977|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Joey Fatone Jr. was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Joey Fatone Jr.’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated 121,958,945 babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Car Wash" by Rose Royce.
On this day in history:
1521 – Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms in Worms, Germany which lasts until May 25th. Produced the "Edict of Worms" which dennouced Martin Luther.
1807 – London's Pall Mall is 1st street lit by gaslight.
1813 – Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" is published by Thomas Egerton in the United Kingdom.
5. Joey Fatone Jr.’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joey Fatone Jr.’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Joey Fatone Jr. was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Joey Fatone Jr.’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Joey Fatone Jr. was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Joey Fatone Jr.’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Joey Fatone Jr.’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.