John Aprigliano (YouTuber) was born on the 17th of August, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. John’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Aprigliano below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Aprigliano|
John Aprigliano, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Ronkonkoma, NY on Saturday, August 17, 1991. Known by the YouTube and social media names of tehsmarty, smarty, and smarticus, he is the founder of the group known as The Derp Crew. He posts gameplay commentaries, reviews, vlogs, and Let’s Plays to his popular tehsmarty channel.
Family: He was a resident of Ronkonkoma, New York. He began a relationship with Marissa Ziems. John Aprigliano father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Aprigliano’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Aprigliano is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Aprigliano’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Aprigliano’s zodiac sign is Leo
John Aprigliano zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 11,800 days or 283,206 hours. There were precisely 400 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
John Aprigliano was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On John Aprigliano’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
5. John Aprigliano’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Aprigliano’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
John Aprigliano was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. John Aprigliano’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
John Aprigliano was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. John Aprigliano’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. John Aprigliano’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.