John Bennett Ramsey (Family Member) was born on the 7th of December, 1943. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. John’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Bennett Ramsey below ↓
|NAME:||John Bennett Ramsey|
|REAL NAME:||John Bennett Ramsey|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Lincoln, Nebraska, USA|
John Bennett Ramsey, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA on Tuesday, December 7, 1943. Known best as the father of young murder victim JonBenet Ramsey, this Nebraska-born businessman discovered his daughter’s body in the basement of his family’s Boulder, Colorado home in late December of 1996.
Family: His first marriage — to Lucinda Pasch — resulted in a daughter, Elizabeth Pasch Ramsey, who tragically died in an automobile accident in her early twenties. His second marriage — to Patsy Paugh Ramsey — produced JonBenet Ramsey, as well as a son named Burke Ramsey. John Bennett Ramsey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Bennett Ramsey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Bennett Ramsey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Bennett Ramsey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Bennett Ramsey’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
John Bennett Ramsey zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 79 years old
The American family member has been alive for 29,040 days or 696,977 hours. There were precisely 984 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 7, 1943|
|AGE:||79 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
John Bennett Ramsey was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On John Bennett Ramsey’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1943, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. John Bennett Ramsey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Bennett Ramsey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
John Bennett Ramsey was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. John Bennett Ramsey’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
John Bennett Ramsey was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. John Bennett Ramsey’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. John Bennett Ramsey’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.