John Coleman (TV Show Host) was born on the 15th of October, 1934. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. John’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Coleman below ↓
|FULL NAME:||John Coleman|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
John Coleman, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in TX on Monday, October 15, 1934. American TV weatherman who co-founded The Weather Channel and worked as a weather forecaster at KUSI-TV in San Diego. He has called global warming fictional, which many people have criticized him for.
Family: He married Linda Coleman, and they settled in a retirement community in the San Diego suburb of Rancho Bernardo. John Coleman father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Coleman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Coleman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Coleman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Coleman’s zodiac sign is Libra
John Coleman zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 88 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 32,306 days days or 775,366 hours hours. There were precisely 1,095 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1934|
|AGE:||88 years old|
John Coleman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On John Coleman’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1934, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. John Coleman’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Coleman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dog
John Coleman was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. John Coleman’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
John Coleman was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. John Coleman’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. John Coleman’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.