John Deacon (Bassist) was born on the 19th of August, 1951. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. John’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Deacon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Richard Deacon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK|
John Deacon, best known for being a Bassist, was born in Leicester, Leicestershire, England, UK on Sunday, August 19, 1951. Retired bass player and composer best known for being in the British rock group, Queen, whose notable for hit songs like “We are the Champions” and “Bohemian Rhapsody.”
Family: He married Veronica Tetzlaff on January 18, 1975 and they had six children together. He retired from the music business in 1997. John Deacon father’s name is Arthur Henry and mother Lilian Deacon. We will continue to update details on John Deacon’s family.
Education: John Richard Deacon attended Beaucamp Grammar School, Gartree High School and Chelsea College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Deacon is married Veronica Tetzlaff.
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Deacon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Deacon’s zodiac sign is Leo
John Deacon zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 70 years old
The English bassist has been alive for 25,713 days or 617,121 hours. There were precisely 872 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1951|
|AGE:||70 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
John Deacon was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On John Deacon’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,583,816,786 and there were an estimated 97,382,033 babies born throughout the world in 1951, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1839 – Details of Louis Daguerre's 1st practical photographic process are released in Paris.
1942 – World War II: Over 4,000 Canadian and British soldiers killed, wounded or captured raiding Dieppe, France.
1988 – Iran-Iraq begin a cease-fire in their 8-year-old war (11 PM EDT).
5. John Deacon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Deacon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
John Deacon was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. John Deacon’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
John Deacon was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. John Deacon’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. John Deacon’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.