John Farley (Comedian) was born on the 29th of October, 1968. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. John’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Farley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Patrick Farley|
|NICKNAME:||John Patrick Farley, John P. Farley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Madison, Wisconsin, USA|
John Farley, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Madison, Wisconsin, USA on Tuesday, October 29, 1968. Younger brother of actor Chris Farley who received many choice roles from his brother’s former SNL peers. He has appeared in You Dont Mess With The Zohan, Joe Dirt, and The Benchwarmers among many other comedies.
Family: He married actress Jennifer Herron and they had two children together. John Farley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Farley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Farley is married Jennifer Farley.
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Farley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Farley’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
John Farley zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 20,120 days or 482,890 hours. There were precisely 682 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 29, 1968|
|AGE:||55 years old|
John Farley was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On John Farley’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,551,880,700 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1968, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hey Jude" by The Beatles.
On this day in history:
5. John Farley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Farley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
John Farley was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. John Farley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
John Farley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. John Farley’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. John Farley’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.