John Luc (YouTuber) was born on the 18th of January, 1991. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. John’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Luc below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Luc|
John Luc, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Australia on Friday, January 18, 1991. Vietnamese-Chinese YouTuber known as mychonny who runs 5 different channels. He creates what he calls “Asianese” videos of himself, friends, and family.
Family: He resides in Melbourne, Australia. His sister Serinna is four years older than he is. John Luc father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Luc’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Luc is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Luc’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Luc’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
John Luc zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Australian youtuber has been alive for 11,701 days or 280,840 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 18, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
John Luc was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On John Luc’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. John Luc’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Luc’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
John Luc was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. John Luc’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
John Luc was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. John Luc’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. John Luc’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.