John Macleod (Basketball Coach) was born on the 3rd of October, 1937. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 6. John’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Macleod below ↓
|FULL NAME:||John Macleod|
John Macleod, best known for being a Basketball Coach, was born in Indiana on Sunday, October 3, 1937. He was the head coach of the Phoenix Suns, Dallas Mavericks, New York Knicks, and a 1981 NBA All-Star game head coach.
Family: He was born in New Albany, Indiana. John Macleod father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Macleod’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Macleod is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Macleod’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Macleod’s zodiac sign is Libra
John Macleod zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 82 years old
The American basketball coach has been alive for 30,303 days days or 727,285 hours hours. There were precisely 1,027 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 3, 1937|
|AGE:||82 years old|
John Macleod was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On John Macleod’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1937, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1283 – Dafydd ap Gruffydd, Prince of Gwynedd, Wales, becomes the first person executed by being hanged, drawn and quartered.
1922 – 1st facsimile photo sent over city telephone lines, Washington, D.C..
1935 – Italy invades Ethiopia, starting the Second Italo-Ethiopian War.
5. John Macleod’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Macleod’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.8 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||72 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||183 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Ox
John Macleod was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. John Macleod’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Silent Generation
John Macleod was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. John Macleod’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. John Macleod’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.