John Mulaney (Comedian) was born on the 26th of August, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 9. John’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Mulaney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Mulaney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
John Mulaney, best known for being a Comedian, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Thursday, August 26, 1982. Stand-up comedian and former writer for Saturday Night Live who is also known from VH1’s Best Week Ever. In 2012, his stand-up comedy special New In Town premiered on Comedy Central, and, in 2014, his TV series Mulaney debuted on FOX.
Family: He married Annamarie Tendler in 2014. John Mulaney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Mulaney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Mulaney is married Annamarie Tendler.
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Mulaney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Mulaney’s zodiac sign is Virgo
John Mulaney zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American comedian has been alive for 15,080 days or 361,936 hours. There were precisely 511 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 26, 1982|
|AGE:||41 years old|
John Mulaney was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On John Mulaney’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
5. John Mulaney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Mulaney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
John Mulaney was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. John Mulaney’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
John Mulaney was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. John Mulaney’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. John Mulaney’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.