John Stamos (TV Actor) was born on the 19th of August, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. John’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Stamos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Phillip Stamotopoulos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cypress, California, USA|
John Stamos, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Cypress, California, USA on Monday, August 19, 1963. Best known as Jesse Katsopolis on ABC’s Full House and Netflix’s Fuller House, he also starred as Dr. Tony Gates on the medical drama ER from 2006 to 2009 and played Connor McClane in the third season of Necessary Roughness in 2013. He was cast as the lead character, Jimmy Martino, in the FOX comedy series Grandfathered in 2015.
Family: He was born to Bill and Loretta Stamos and raised alongside two younger sisters. He married Rebecca Romijn in 1998, and they divorced in 2005. John Stamos father’s name is Bill Stamos and mother Loretta. We will continue to update details on John Stamos’s family.
Education: John Phillip Stamotopoulos attended Kennedy High School, CA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Stamos is married Caitlin McHugh.
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Stamos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Stamos’s zodiac sign is Leo
John Stamos zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 57 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 20,851 days or 500,442 hours. There were precisely 707 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1963|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
John Stamos was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On John Stamos’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,210,271,352 and there were an estimated 113,464,323 babies born throughout the world in 1963, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Fingertips - Pt 2" by Little Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1839 – Details of Louis Daguerre's 1st practical photographic process are released in Paris.
1942 – World War II: Over 4,000 Canadian and British soldiers killed, wounded or captured raiding Dieppe, France.
1988 – Iran-Iraq begin a cease-fire in their 8-year-old war (11 PM EDT).
5. John Stamos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Stamos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
John Stamos was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. John Stamos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
John Stamos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. John Stamos’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. John Stamos’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.