John Tartaglia (Puppeteer) was born on the 16th of February, 1978. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. John’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Tartaglia below ↓
|REAL NAME:||John Tartaglia|
|BIRTHPLACE:||New Jersey, United States|
John Tartaglia, best known for being a Puppeteer, was born in New Jersey, United States on Thursday, February 16, 1978. Puppeteer and theatrical performer who played the characters of Princeton and Rod in the Broadway musical production of Avenue Q. He was nominated for a Tony Award in 2004.
Family: He was born in New Jersey, and he attended high school in Pennsylvania. John Tartaglia father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Tartaglia’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Tartaglia is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Tartaglia’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Tartaglia’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
John Tartaglia zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American puppeteer has been alive for 16,727 days or 401,468 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 16, 1978|
|AGE:||45 years old|
John Tartaglia was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On John Tartaglia’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,304,377,112 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1978, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Stayin' Alive" by The Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
5. John Tartaglia’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Tartaglia’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
John Tartaglia was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. John Tartaglia’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
John Tartaglia was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. John Tartaglia’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. John Tartaglia’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.