John Wilcock (Journalist) was born on the 4th of August, 1927. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. John’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about John Wilcock below ↓
|FULL NAME:||John Wilcock|
John Wilcock, best known for being a Journalist, was born in England on Thursday, August 4, 1927. Pioneer of underground journalism famous for his creation of underground publications like East Village Other and Other Scenes. He is also one of the five journalists responsible for co-founding The Village Voice.
Family: He was raised in Sheffield, England. John Wilcock father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on John Wilcock’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, John Wilcock is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of John Wilcock’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. John Wilcock’s zodiac sign is Leo
John Wilcock zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 93 years old
The British journalist has been alive for 34,138 days days or 819,327 hours hours. There were precisely 1,157 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 4, 1927|
|AGE:||93 years old|
John Wilcock was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On John Wilcock’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1927, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1558 – 1st printing of Zohar (Jewish Kabbalah).
1821 – Russian Antarctic expedition led by Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen returns to Kronshtadt after becoming the 1st to circumnavigate Antarctica.
1942 – 1st train with Jews departs Mechelen Belgium to Auschwitz.
5. John Wilcock’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as John Wilcock’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
John Wilcock was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. John Wilcock’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
John Wilcock was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. John Wilcock’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. John Wilcock’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.