Jon Dorenbos (Football Player) was born on the 21st of July, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Jon’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jon Dorenbos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jonathan Paul Dorenbos|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Texas, United States|
Jon Dorenbos, best known for being a Football Player, was born in Texas, United States on Monday, July 21, 1980. Veteran long snapper who was named to his first Pro Bowl in 2009 as a Philadelphia Eagle. He also played two seasons with the Titans and the Bills. Also a magician, he was a finalist on season 11 of the TV series America’s Got Talent.
Family: He was adopted by his uncle and aunt Steve and Susan Hindman. He has a brother named Randy and a sister, Kristina. Jon Dorenbos father’s name is Alan Dorenbos and mother Kathy Dorenbos. We will continue to update details on Jon Dorenbos’s family.
Education: Jonathan Paul Dorenbos attended Texas-El Paso.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jon Dorenbos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jon Dorenbos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jon Dorenbos’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Jon Dorenbos zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American football player has been alive for 15,083 days or 361,997 hours. There were precisely 511 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 21, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Jon Dorenbos was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Jon Dorenbos’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "It's Still Rock And Roll To Me" by Billy Joel.
On this day in history:
365 – Crete Earthquake followed by tsunami around the Eastern Mediterranean allegedly destroys Alexandria.
1861 – First Battle of Bull Run [Battle of First Manassas], 1st major battle of the US Civil War is fought near Manassas, Virginia, Confederate victory.
1904 – After 13 years, the 4,607-mile Trans-Siberian railway is completed.
5. Jon Dorenbos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jon Dorenbos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Jon Dorenbos was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Jon Dorenbos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Jon Dorenbos was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Jon Dorenbos’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jon Dorenbos’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.