Jon Faddis (Trumpet Player) was born on the 24th of July, 1953. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Jon’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jon Faddis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jon Faddis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Jon Faddis, best known for being a Trumpet Player, was born in California, United States on Friday, July 24, 1953. Professor at The Conservatory of Music at Purchase College-SUNY and who is also known for his exceptional trumpet playing.
Family: He was born and raised in Oakland. Jon Faddis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Jon Faddis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jon Faddis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jon Faddis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jon Faddis’s zodiac sign is Leo
Jon Faddis zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 68 years old
The American trumpet player has been alive for 24,944 days or 598,661 hours. There were precisely 846 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 24, 1953|
|AGE:||68 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Jon Faddis was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Jon Faddis’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,677,230,358 and there were an estimated 97,861,773 babies born throughout the world in 1953, Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1534 – Jacques Cartier lands in Canada, claims it for France.
1567 – Mary Queen of Scots is forced to abdicate; her 1-year-old son becomes King James VI of Scots.
1832 – Benjamin Bonneville leads the first wagon train across the Rocky Mountains by Wyoming's South Pass.
5. Jon Faddis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jon Faddis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jon Faddis was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jon Faddis’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Jon Faddis was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Jon Faddis’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Jon Faddis’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.