Jon Heder (Movie Actor) was born on the 26th of October, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 6. Jon’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Jon Heder below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Jonathan Joseph Heder|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Collins, Colorado, USA|
Jon Heder, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA on Wednesday, October 26, 1977. Actor who starred in the cult classic film, Napoleon Dynamite. His other notable films include Blades of Glory, Mama’s Boy, and The Benchwarmers.
Family: He was born into a Mormon family of eight children, and has an identical twin brother named Dan Heder. His uncle is NFL running back Vai Sikahema. He married Kirsten Heder in 2002 and he has a son named Evan. Jon Heder father’s name is James Heder and mother Helen Brammer. We will continue to update details on Jon Heder’s family.
Education: Jonathan Joseph Heder attended South Salem High School, Salem, OR and Brigham Young University (2003).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Jon Heder is married Kirsten Heder.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Jon Heder’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Jon Heder’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Jon Heder zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American movie actor has been alive for 16,648 days or 399,567 hours. There were precisely 564 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 26, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Jon Heder was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Jon Heder’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,229,201,257 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You Light Up My Life" by Debby Boone.
On this day in history:
5. Jon Heder’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Jon Heder’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Jon Heder was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Jon Heder’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Jon Heder was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Jon Heder’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Jon Heder’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.