Josh Smith (Basketball Player) was born on the 5th of December, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 4. Josh’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Josh Smith below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joshua Smith|
|BIRTHPLACE:||College Park, Georgia, USA|
Josh Smith, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in College Park, Georgia, USA on Thursday, December 5, 1985. Explosive NBA power forward known for his shot-blocking abilities and highlight reel dunks. He played his first 9 seasons with the Atlanta Hawks, then spent a year and a half with the Detroit Pistons. He has also played for the Houston Rockets, Los Angeles Clippers and Sichuan Blue Whales.
Family: He was raised with four siblings: Phebe, Kasola, Shanti and Walter. He married Alexandria Smith in 2010 and he has two sons, Jett and Josh, and a daughter, Genesis. Josh Smith father’s name is Pete Smith and mother Paulette Smith. We will continue to update details on Josh Smith’s family.
Education: Joshua Smith attended Oak Hill Academy in Mouth of Wilson, Virginia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Josh Smith is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Josh Smith’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Josh Smith’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Josh Smith zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 13,804 days or 331,302 hours. There were precisely 468 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 5, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Josh Smith was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Josh Smith’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
5. Josh Smith’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Josh Smith’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Ox
Josh Smith was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Josh Smith’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Josh Smith was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Josh Smith’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Josh Smith’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.