Joshua Colley (Stage Actor) was born on the 20th of January, 2002. He was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 7. Joshua’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joshua Colley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joshua Colley|
Joshua Colley, best known for being a Stage Actor, was born in United States on Sunday, January 20, 2002. Actor, singer and voice over artist who has starred on Broadway in the revival of Les Miserables and in Disney’s Newsies. He was also seen in Elf The Musical at Madison Square Garden.
Family: He is from New York City. Joshua Colley father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Joshua Colley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joshua Colley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joshua Colley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joshua Colley’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Joshua Colley zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 19 years old
The American stage actor has been alive for 7,090 days or 170,178 hours. There were precisely 240 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 2002|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Joshua Colley was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Joshua Colley’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "U Got It Bad" by Usher.
On this day in history:
1265 – First English Parliament summoned other than by royal command (in this instance by Simon de Montfort, Earl of Leicester) mets in Westminster Hall.
1841 – China cedes Hong Kong to the British during the 1st Opium War.
1921 – Republic of Turkey declared out of remnants of Ottoman Empire.
5. Joshua Colley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joshua Colley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Joshua Colley was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Joshua Colley’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation Z
Joshua Colley was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Joshua Colley’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Joshua Colley’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.