Joshua Fields Millburn (Memoirist) was born on the 29th of June, 1981. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 9. Joshua’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joshua Fields Millburn below ↓
|NAME:||Joshua Fields Millburn|
|REAL NAME:||Joshua Fields Millburn|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Dayton, Ohio, USA|
Joshua Fields Millburn, best known for being a Memoirist, was born in Dayton, Ohio, USA on Monday, June 29, 1981. Writer, podcaster, filmmaker, and public speaker who preaches his minimalist way of life. He is part of the group called The Minimalists along with Ryan Nicodemus.
Family: He has an adorable daughter with his wife Becca Shern. Joshua Fields Millburn father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Joshua Fields Millburn’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joshua Fields Millburn is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joshua Fields Millburn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joshua Fields Millburn’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Joshua Fields Millburn zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American memoirist has been alive for 15,318 days or 367,650 hours. There were precisely 519 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 29, 1981|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Joshua Fields Millburn was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Joshua Fields Millburn’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,537,845,777 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1981, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bette Davis Eyes" by Kim Carnes.
On this day in history:
5. Joshua Fields Millburn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joshua Fields Millburn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Joshua Fields Millburn was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Joshua Fields Millburn’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Joshua Fields Millburn was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Joshua Fields Millburn’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Joshua Fields Millburn’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.