Joslyn Perez (Instagram Star) was born on the 24th of February, 2002. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 3. Joslyn’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Joslyn Perez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Joslyn Perez|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Joslyn Perez, best known for being a Instagram Star, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Sunday, February 24, 2002. Social media personality well known as ItzJoslynn across her social media accounts who has earned followings on YouTube, YouNow, musical.ly, and Instagram.
Family: She is Latina and is from North Philadelphia. Joslyn Perez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Joslyn Perez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Joslyn Perez is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Joslyn Perez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Joslyn Perez’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Joslyn Perez zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The American instagram star has been alive for 6,996 days or 167,926 hours. There were precisely 237 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 2002|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Joslyn Perez was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Joslyn Perez’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,302,149,639 and there were an estimated 132,115,603 babies born throughout the world in 2002, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Always On Time" by Ja Rule Featuring Ashanti.
On this day in history:
303 – 1st official Roman edict for persecution of Christians issued by Emperor Diocletian.
1525 – Battle of Pavia: Holy Roman Emperor Charles V's troops beat the French. French King Francois I captured, 15,000 killed or wounded.
1582 – Pope Gregory XIII announces New Style (Gregorian) calendar.
5. Joslyn Perez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Joslyn Perez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Joslyn Perez was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Joslyn Perez’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Joslyn Perez was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Joslyn Perez’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Joslyn Perez’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.