Judith Krantz (Novelist) was born on the 9th of January, 1928. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 3. Judith’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Judith Krantz below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Judith Tarcher|
Judith Krantz, best known for being a Novelist, was born in New York on Monday, January 9, 1928. American romance novelist best known for her novels Scruples, Princess Daisy, and Torch Song.
Family: She has been married to Steve Krantz, and they had two sons. Judith Krantz father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Judith Krantz’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Judith Krantz is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Judith Krantz’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Judith Krantz’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Judith Krantz zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 92 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 33,815 days days or 811,571 hours hours. There were precisely 1,146 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 1928|
|AGE:||92 years old|
Judith Krantz was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Judith Krantz’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1928, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1431 – Judges' investigations for the trial of Joan of Arc begin in Rouen, France, the seat of the English occupation government.
1760 – Afghans defeat Marathas in battle of Barari Ghat.
1839 – Daguerreotype photo process announced at French Academy of Science.
5. Judith Krantz’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Judith Krantz’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Judith Krantz was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Judith Krantz’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
Judith Krantz was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Judith Krantz’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Judith Krantz’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.