Judy Travis (YouTuber) was born on the 2nd of February, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 1. Judy’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Judy Travis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Judy Travis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Marysville, Washington, USA|
Judy Travis, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Marysville, Washington, USA on Sunday, February 2, 1986. Member of the million subscriber club on YouTube who is best known for her channel itsjudytime. She is a beauty guru who posts about “First Impressions” of new beauty products and creates tutorials.
Family: She has three children, Julianna, Miyako and Keira, with her husband Benji Travis. Judy Travis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Judy Travis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Judy Travis is married Benji Travis.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Judy Travis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Judy Travis’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Judy Travis zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 13,519 days or 324,467 hours. There were precisely 458 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 2, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Judy Travis was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Judy Travis’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne and Friends.
On this day in history:
5. Judy Travis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Judy Travis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Judy Travis was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Judy Travis’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Judy Travis was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Judy Travis’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Judy Travis’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.