Julia Barretto (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of March, 1997. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 3. Julia’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julia Barretto below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Julia Francesca Barretto-Baldivia|
|NICKNAME:||Julia, Julia Barretto|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines|
Julia Barretto, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines on Monday, March 10, 1997. Filipino actress who has had starring roles in many television series and won the Most Stylish Rising Star at the Candy Style Awards in 2013.
Family: She was born to actor Dennis Padilla and actress Marjorie Barretto and has two sisters named Claudia and Dani and a brother named Leon. Julia Barretto father’s name is Dennis Padilla and mother Marjorie Barretto. We will continue to update details on Julia Barretto’s family.
Education: Julia Francesca Barretto-Baldivia attended Miriam College High School and St. Paul College of Pasig.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julia Barretto is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julia Barretto’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julia Barretto’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Julia Barretto zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Filipino tv actress has been alive for 9,511 days or 228,264 hours. There were precisely 322 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 10, 1997|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Julia Barretto was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Julia Barretto’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,910,566,295 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1997, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Wannabe" by Spice Girls.
On this day in history:
5. Julia Barretto’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julia Barretto’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Julia Barretto was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Julia Barretto’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Julia Barretto was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Julia Barretto’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Julia Barretto’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.