Julia Roberts (Movie Actress) was born on the 28th of October, 1967. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 7. Julia’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julia Roberts below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Julia Fiona Roberts|
|NICKNAME:||Jules, Julia Fiona Roberts, Julia Roberts|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Julia Roberts, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Saturday, October 28, 1967. She rose to fame as the star of Pretty Woman and won an Oscar for her role in Erin Brockovich in 2000. Her other notable films include Hook, Mirror Mirror and August Osage County.
Family: She broke off her engagement to Kiefer Sutherland three days before their wedding. She married Daniel Moder in July 2002, and the couple had twins, Hazel and Phinnaeus, in November 2004 and a third child, a son named Henry, in 2007. Julia Roberts father’s name is Walter Grady Roberts and mother Betty Lou Motes. We will continue to update details on Julia Roberts’s family.
Betty Lou Motes
Education: Julia Fiona Roberts attended Campbell High School, Smyrna, Georgia, United States (1985).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julia Roberts is married Daniel Moder.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julia Roberts’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julia Roberts’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Julia Roberts zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 53 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 19,488 days or 467,721 hours. There were precisely 661 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1967|
|AGE:||53 years old|
Julia Roberts was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Julia Roberts’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,479,053,821 and there were an estimated 119,222,142 babies born throughout the world in 1967, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "To Sir With Love" by Lulu.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name "Juana".
1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established on Hispaniola.
1746 – Peruvian cities of Lima and Callao demolished by earthquake, 18,000 die.
5. Julia Roberts’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julia Roberts’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Julia Roberts was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Julia Roberts’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Julia Roberts was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Julia Roberts’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Julia Roberts’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.