Julian Morris (Movie Actor) was born on the 13th of January, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 8. Julian’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julian Morris below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Julian David Morris|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Crouch End, London, England, UK|
Julian Morris, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Crouch End, London, England, UK on Thursday, January 13, 1983. English supporting actor who became known for his roles in the thrillers Cry Wolf and Valkyrie. He played Prince Phillip in Once Upon a Time and also appeared in Sorority Row.
Family: He grew up with a younger sister named Amy. He was in a relationship with Sara Bolger in 2012. Julian Morris father’s name is Glen Morris and mother Andrea Morris. We will continue to update details on Julian Morris’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julian Morris is dating Sarah Bolger.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julian Morris’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julian Morris’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Julian Morris zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The British movie actor has been alive for 14,682 days or 352,382 hours. There were precisely 498 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 13, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Julian Morris was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Julian Morris’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Julian Morris’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julian Morris’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Julian Morris was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Julian Morris’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Julian Morris was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Julian Morris’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Julian Morris’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.