Juliana Zapata (YouTuber) was born on the 25th of October, 1988. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Juliana’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Juliana Zapata below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Juliana Zapata|
Juliana Zapata, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Colombia on Tuesday, October 25, 1988. Colombian YouTuber who vlogs about topics like movies, books, and feminism in pop culture have amassed her channel 80,000 subscribers and 5 million overall views.
Family: She has a younger brother. She married Guille on November 25, 2016. Juliana Zapata father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Juliana Zapata’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Juliana Zapata is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Juliana Zapata’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Juliana Zapata’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Juliana Zapata zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 12,755 days or 306,137 hours. There were precisely 432 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1988|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Juliana Zapata was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Juliana Zapata’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Groovy Kind of Love" by Phil Collins.
On this day in history:
5. Juliana Zapata’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Juliana Zapata’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Juliana Zapata was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Juliana Zapata’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Juliana Zapata was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Juliana Zapata’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Juliana Zapata’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.