Juliane Wurm (Mountain Climber) was born on the 15th of December, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Juliane’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Juliane Wurm below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Juliane Wurm|
Juliane Wurm, best known for being a Mountain Climber, was born in Halle, Germany on Saturday, December 15, 1990. German professional mountain climber or Sportkletterin who is known for specializing in bouldering, lead, and speed climbing. She has won multiple World Championships in each division including the Bouldering World Championship in Munich in 2014.
Family: She was born and raised in Halle Saale, Germany. Juliane Wurm father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Juliane Wurm’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Juliane Wurm is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Juliane Wurm’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Juliane Wurm’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Juliane Wurm zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The German mountain climber has been alive for 11,973 days or 287,374 hours. There were precisely 406 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 15, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Juliane Wurm was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Juliane Wurm’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" by Stevie B.
On this day in history:
5. Juliane Wurm’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Juliane Wurm’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Juliane Wurm was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Juliane Wurm’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Juliane Wurm was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Juliane Wurm’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Juliane Wurm’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.