Julianne Hough (Dancer) was born on the 20th of July, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Julianne’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julianne Hough below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Julianne Alexandra Hough|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salt Lake City, Utah, USA|
Julianne Hough, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on Wednesday, July 20, 1988. Rose to fame on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars, starred in the 2011 remake of the 1984 dance film Footloose, and released an award-winning album that hit #1 on the Billboard Country charts. She portrayed Sandy in the 2016 Fox broadcast of Grease Live!
Family: In 2017, she married NHL center Brooks Laich. She dated Ryan Seacrest from 2010 to 2014. Julianne Hough father’s name is Bruce Robert Hough and mother Mari Anne Hough. We will continue to update details on Julianne Hough’s family.
Mari Anne Hough
Education: Julianne Alexandra Hough attended Center Stage Performing Arts, Orem, UT, Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts, London.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julianne Hough is married Brooks Laich.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julianne Hough’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julianne Hough’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Julianne Hough zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American dancer has been alive for 12,923 days or 310,166 hours. There were precisely 438 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 20, 1988|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Julianne Hough was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Julianne Hough’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Hold On to the Nights" by Richard Marx.
On this day in history:
5. Julianne Hough’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julianne Hough’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Dragon
Julianne Hough was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Julianne Hough’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Julianne Hough was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Julianne Hough’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Julianne Hough’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.