Julie Andrews (Movie Actress) was born on the 1st of October, 1935. She was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Julie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julie Andrews below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Julia Elizabeth Wells|
|NICKNAME:||Julie Edwards, Jules|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England|
|RELIGION:||Anglican / Episcopalian|
Julie Andrews, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey, England on Tuesday, October 1, 1935. She gained fame for her beloved musical roles in Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music, and became a Dame for the performing arts for Queen Elizabeth II. She became the most successful actress in the world after appearing in Torn Curtain and Thoroughly Modern Millie in the 1960s.
Family: She married Tony Walton in 1959, and then married Blake Edwards in 1969. She has five children. Julie Andrews father’s name is Edward Charles Wells and mother Barbara Ward Wells. We will continue to update details on Julie Andrews’s family.
Barbara Ward Wells
Education: Julia Elizabeth Wells attended Cone-Ripman School, Woodbrook School, a local state school in Beckenham.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julie Andrews is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julie Andrews’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julie Andrews’s zodiac sign is Libra
Julie Andrews zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 86 years old
The British movie actress has been alive for 31,457 days or 754,988 hours. There were precisely 1,066 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1935|
|AGE:||86 years old|
Julie Andrews was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Julie Andrews’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1935, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Julie Andrews’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julie Andrews’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Julie Andrews was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Julie Andrews’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity â€” and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Julie Andrews was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Julie Andrews’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Julie Andrews’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.