Julie Klam (Memoirist) was born on the 25th of October, 1966. She was born in 1960s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Julie’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julie Klam below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Julie Klam|
Julie Klam, best known for being a Memoirist, was born in United States on Tuesday, October 25, 1966. Best selling author and memoirist who is recognized for the books The Stars in Our Eyes and Please Excuse My Daughter. She has also written for publications such as Rolling Stone, Harpers Bazaar, and Glamour.
Family: She and her ex-husband had a daughter. Julie Klam father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Julie Klam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julie Klam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julie Klam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julie Klam’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Julie Klam zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 56 years old
The American memoirist has been alive for 20,680 days or 496,341 hours. There were precisely 701 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Julie Klam was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Julie Klam’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "96 Tears" by ? and The Mysterians.
On this day in history:
5. Julie Klam’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julie Klam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Julie Klam was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Julie Klam’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Julie Klam was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Julie Klam’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Julie Klam’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.