Julie Ofcharsky (Reality Star) was born on the 12th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 1. Julie’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Julie Ofcharsky below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Julie Ofcharsky|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Massachusetts, United States|
Julie Ofcharsky, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Massachusetts, United States on Friday, August 12, 1988. Also known as The Devious Diva, she starred on the 9th season of Bad Girls Club and was a season 1 contestant on Bad Girls All-Star Battle.
Family: Her hometown is Boston, Massachusetts and she has a brother named Henry. Julie Ofcharsky father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Julie Ofcharsky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Julie Ofcharsky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Julie Ofcharsky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Julie Ofcharsky’s zodiac sign is Leo
Julie Ofcharsky zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 11,728 days or 281,487 hours. There were precisely 398 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 12, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Julie Ofcharsky was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Julie Ofcharsky’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
1121 – Battle of Didgori: the Georgian army under King David the Builder wins a decisive victory over the famous Seljuk commander Ilghazi.
1480 – Battle of Otranto - Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam.
1851 – American inventor Isaac Singer patents the sewing machine.
5. Julie Ofcharsky’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Julie Ofcharsky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Julie Ofcharsky was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Julie Ofcharsky’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Julie Ofcharsky was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Julie Ofcharsky’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Julie Ofcharsky’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.