June Whitfield (TV Actress) was born on the 11th of November, 1925. She was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. June’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about June Whitfield below ↓
|FULL NAME:||June Rosemary Whitfield|
June Whitfield, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in England on Wednesday, November 11, 1925. Actress who portrayed Mother on the British TV series Absolutely Fabulous.
Family: She had a daughter with Tim Aitchison, whom she married in 1955. June Whitfield father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on June Whitfield’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: June Rosemary Whitfield attended Streatham Hill High School and Pitman`s College, Brixton Hill, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, June Whitfield is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of June Whitfield’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. June Whitfield’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
June Whitfield zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 98 years old
The British tv actress has been alive for 35,813 days days or 859,530 hours hours. There were precisely 1,214 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1925|
|AGE:||98 years old|
June Whitfield was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On June Whitfield’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1925, Calvin Coolidge (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. June Whitfield’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as June Whitfield’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||1.5 meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||61 inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||155 centimeters|
|WEIGHT (LBS):||N/A pounds|
|WEIGHT (KG)||N/A kilograms|
6. The Year of the Ox
June Whitfield was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. June Whitfield’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Silent Generation
June Whitfield was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. June Whitfield’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. June Whitfield’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.