Justin Chatwin (TV Actor) was born on the 31st of October, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Justin’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Justin Chatwin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Justin Hussain Chatwin|
|NICKNAME:||Justin Hussain Chatwin, Justin Chatwin|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada|
Justin Chatwin, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada on Sunday, October 31, 1982. Rose to popularity through his television role on Shameless as the criminal liar Steve/Jimmy Lishman. He’s also had a role on the popular series Weeds.
Family: He was in a relationship with actress Molly Sims from 2005 until their breakup in 2009. He then dated Revenge actress, Margarita Levieva. Justin Chatwin father’s name is Brian Chatwin and mother Suzanne Chatwin. We will continue to update details on Justin Chatwin’s family.
Education: Justin Hussain Chatwin attended University of British Columbia.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Justin Chatwin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Justin Chatwin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Justin Chatwin’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Justin Chatwin zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Canadian tv actor has been alive for 14,935 days or 358,440 hours. There were precisely 506 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 31, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Justin Chatwin was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Justin Chatwin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Up Where We Belong" by Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes.
On this day in history:
5. Justin Chatwin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Justin Chatwin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Justin Chatwin was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Justin Chatwin’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Justin Chatwin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Justin Chatwin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Justin Chatwin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.