Justin Willman (TV Show Host) was born on the 11th of July, 1980. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 9. Justin’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Justin Willman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Justin Willman|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||St. Louis, Missouri, USA|
Justin Willman, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in St. Louis, Missouri, USA on Friday, July 11, 1980. American actor and television personality who has hosted various television shows including Cupcake Wars on the Food Network and Win, Lose or Draw on the Disney Channel.
Family: He grew up with family in St. Louis, Missouri. He married Jillian Sipkins in 2015. Justin Willman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Justin Willman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Justin Willman attended Emerson College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Justin Willman is married Jillian Sipkins.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Justin Willman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Justin Willman’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Justin Willman zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 41 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 15,099 days or 362,378 hours. There were precisely 512 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 11, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Justin Willman was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Justin Willman’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Coming Up (Live At Glasgow)" by Paul McCartney And Wings.
On this day in history:
1405 – Chinese fleet commander Zheng He sets sail to explore the world for the first time.
1533 – Pope Clement VII excommunicates England's King Henry VIII.
1818 – English poet John Keats writes "In the Cottage Where Burns is Born", "Lines Written in the Highlands", and "Gadfly".
5. Justin Willman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Justin Willman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Justin Willman was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Justin Willman’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Justin Willman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Justin Willman’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Justin Willman’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.