Kadri Gopalnath (Saxophonist) was born on the 11th of December, 1949. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Kadri’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kadri Gopalnath below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Kadri Gopalnath|
Kadri Gopalnath, best known for being a Saxophonist, was born in India on Sunday, December 11, 1949. Carnatic music pioneer and award-winning saxophonist. He was awarded the Padma Shri, a high civilian award, in 2004.
Family: He was born and raised in the city of Mangalore, where he acquired his musical tastes. Kadri Gopalnath father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Kadri Gopalnath’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kadri Gopalnath is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kadri Gopalnath’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kadri Gopalnath’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Kadri Gopalnath zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 71 years old
The Indian saxophonist has been alive for 26,274 days days or 630,577 hours hours. There were precisely 891 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 11, 1949|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Kadri Gopalnath was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Kadri Gopalnath’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1620 – 102 Mayflower Pilgrims and about 30 crew land at Plymouth Rock, Massachusetts [NS, Dec 21].
1792 – France's King Louis XVI goes on trial, accused of high treason and crimes against the state.
1913 – Mona Lisa recovered 2 years after it was stolen from the Louvre Museum.
5. Kadri Gopalnath’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kadri Gopalnath’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Kadri Gopalnath was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Kadri Gopalnath’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Kadri Gopalnath was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Kadri Gopalnath’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Kadri Gopalnath’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.