Kalenna Harper (R&B Singer) was born on the 13th of August, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Kalenna’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Kalenna Harper below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Kalenna Harper|
|NICKNAME:||Kalenna Vick, Kalenna|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA|
Kalenna Harper, best known for being a R&B Singer, was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA on Friday, August 13, 1982. R&B singer best known for her time with Diddy Dirty Money, the band led by P. Diddy. She was featured on DJ Antoine’s single “Welcome to St. Tropez”, which went Platinum in Sweden and Germany.
Family: She has a son named Meshach with Tony Vick. Kalenna Harper father’s name is Randy Howard and mother Donna Harper. We will continue to update details on Kalenna Harper’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Kalenna Harper is married Tony Vick.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Kalenna Harper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Kalenna Harper’s zodiac sign is Leo
Kalenna Harper zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American r&b singer has been alive for 14,132 days or 339,176 hours. There were precisely 479 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 13, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Kalenna Harper was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Kalenna Harper’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1521 – Spanish conquistadors under Hernán Cortés capture Aztec Emperor Cuauhtémoc in Tenochtitlan marking the end of the Aztec Empire.
1536 – Buddhist monks from Ky?to's Enryaku Temple set fire to 21 Nichiren temples throughout Kyoto in the Tenbun Hokke Disturbance. (Traditional Japanese date: July 27, 1536)..
1642 – Dutch astronomer Christiaan Huygens discovers Martian south polar cap.
5. Kalenna Harper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Kalenna Harper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Kalenna Harper was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Kalenna Harper’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Kalenna Harper was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Kalenna Harper’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Kalenna Harper’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.